Systems Software Engineer
Remote, US based, Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Have you got what it takes to help Clinithink and the high-profile organizations we work with make a difference in healthcare globally?
About the job:
Software engineers at Clinithink build innovative products that help our customers use text data to solve problems and improve outcomes. We work with professionals in hospitals and the life-sciences sector to help them extract the meaning from their data. Our highly performant products process this data quickly and accurately to deliver the results needed to make a difference in modern healthcare.
The post holder is responsible for developing and maintaining cutting edge AWS solutions and will be involved in the full software development lifecycle and operational support. We write code in Python and use SQL databases on both Linux and Windows. We work in a fast paced, distributed environment, we’re quick to learn and we challenge ourselves to achieve the highest possible standards.
In the role you will:
- Work on full lifecycle application development and deployment
- Implement and maintain automated software testing solutions
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Engage fully in an agile development team using Scrum
- Support the live production 24×7 environment
As a person we believe you need to have:
- A solid degree in computer science or related subject, or relevant work experience
- Extensive experience with AWS Cloud platform and services, such as Route53, VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Cloud Watch, SQS, and AMIs
- Knowledge of AWS administration including provisioning, monitoring, performance tuning, reliability, and cost management
- Experience writing scripts implementing and maintaining AWS security groups, securing VPC, Identity and access management, backup, restore, config management, and DR
- Prior Linux experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A passion and enthusiasm for software development; it would be great if you could show us some of your work
- A commitment to quality combined with the ability to see things through to completion
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the US. Visit our website, download the full role profile and apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
If we do not contact you within 10 days, you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in our company and please do look out for any future vacancies that may interest you. No recruitment agency contact, thank you.