Software Engineer (Python and C++)
Bridgend, S Wales, Permanent, Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
About the job:
Software engineers at Clinithink build innovative products to help our customers use text data to solve problems and improve outcomes. We work with everyone from hospitals to life-sciences and they have a lot of data. Our products must perform to process this data quickly and accurately to deliver the results needed to make a difference in modern healthcare.
Our product delivery team is a multi-disciplinary, agile team, drawing skills from across Clinithink and our partners to make the best product. As a Software Engineer you will be part of our team constantly innovating to both create new products and improve existing products.
We write code in C++ and Python using Tornado, 0MQ, Boost and SQL databases on both Linux and Windows. We work in a fast paced, distributed environment, we’re quick to learn and we challenge ourselves to achieve the highest possible standards.
In the role you will:
- work with a team of experts developing our innovative clinical NLP software
- develop new features from top-to-bottom using best in class in-house and 3rd party software
- participate in the design, implementation, test and documentation of these features
- help us enable our solutions to exploit the cloud
- keep your skills up to date on the job, and through our personal development program
As a person we believe you need to have:
- a solid degree in computer science or related subject, or relevant work experience
- a passion and enthusiasm for software development; it would be great if you could show us some of your work
- a commitment to quality combined with the ability to see things through.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Download the full role profile and apply via firstname.lastname@example.org