Life Sciences Co-ordinator
London area – home-based.
About the job
As a growing company, Clinithink develops innovative products and solutions in the areas of Life Sciences and Healthcare, for both providers and payers. Clinithink leverages agile working methods to respond to a rapidly changing market and new opportunities.
The Life Sciences Co-ordinator will gather, understand and document detailed business information using appropriate tools and techniques, providing management information that will enable the company to progress both external and internal projects. The post holder will design and implement database technologies, as well as translate data into meaningful reports and communicate this confidently to all stakeholders. The Life Sciences Co-ordinator will work closely with the Executive Team, Sales & Marketing and Operations teams.
In the role, you will:
- Coordinate data and updates from operations and business
- Develop and maintain Life Sciences market and competitor intelligence insights to share and update internal teams
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
As a person, we believe you need to have:
- General understanding of business processes
- Demonstrable understanding of project management and project management tools
- Experience of applying core analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Able to operate as part of a team or on own initiative requiring minimal supervision or assistance.
- Creative problem solving, analytical and research skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
View the full role profile and apply via email@example.com
We aim to respond within 10 days of receiving your application, if we do not contact you within this time you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in our company and look out for any future vacancies that may interest you.