Remote, US based, Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Have you got what it takes to help Clinithink and the high-profile organizations we work with make a difference in healthcare globally?
About the job:
Terminologists at Clinithink build innovative product content that helps our customers use their text data to solve problems and improve outcomes. We work with professionals in life sciences and hospitals to help them extract the meaning from their data. Our highly performant products process this data quickly and accurately to deliver the results needed to make a difference in pharmaceutical clinical trials and modern healthcare.
The Clinical Terminologist post supports both internal and external development, maintenance, and management of the clinical content and associated tools for our NLP solutions. The position requires a keen eye for detail, quality, accuracy and repeatability; and includes customer interaction where you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships. You will be expected to provide clear and concise communication between your customers, team and management.
The post holder is responsible for authoring clinical queries, following good practice guidelines, and meeting the needs of our customer partners on the project. We build our queries using SNOMED-CT terminology. We work in a fast paced, distributed environment, we’re quick to learn and we challenge ourselves to achieve the highest possible standards.
In the role you will:
- Author and maintain queries using SNOMED-CT and other healthcare terminologies
- Engage with customer partners to understand their business challenges and offer solutions where using unstructured data may help meet their needs
- Build and maintain configurations that control language processing
- Work with the product team to support design, development and testing of solutions
- Work with the sales team to support query development for prospects and proof of concept
- Travel to customer partner sites as required by the business
As a person we believe you need to have:
- A degree or industry recognized equivalent credentials in healthcare / health informatics
- Significant experience working closely with clinical terminologies, primarily SNOMED-CT
- A clinical background with experience working in a clinical trials or healthcare environment, and sound knowledge of clinical specialties
- Experience in customer-facing roles where customer communication plays a significant part
- An understanding of the uses of clinical data for clinical, statistical, and financial purposes
- Previous experience with back-end data analysis using various tools
- Knowledge of building pre-coordinated and post-coordinated expressions with SNOMED-CT
- Experience with clinical coding
- Experience working in different areas of the health informatics industry including product development, user training, deployment, and support
- Keen attention to detail and a strong drive for results, with a mindset to exceed goals and get the job done
- Creativity in the application of technology to solve business problems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to operate as part of a team or on your own, with seamless colleague collaboration at all levels
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the US. Visit our website, download the full role profile and apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
If we do not contact you within 10 days, you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in our company and please do look out for any future vacancies that may interest you. No recruitment agency contact, thank you.