Digital Marketing Manager
Based in London or US West Coast, Permanent, Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Have you got what it takes to help Clinithink and the high profile organisations we work with make a difference in healthcare globally?
About the job:
The role of the Digital Marketing Manager will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and work closely with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
In the role you will:
- plan our digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
As a person we believe you need to have:
- a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK or US. Read the full role profile on our website and apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
If we do not contact you within 10 days, you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in our company and look out for any future vacancies that may interest you.
No recruitment agency contact, thank you.