Based in Bridgend, South Wales, Permanent, Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Have you got what it takes to help Clinithink and the high profile organisations we work with make a difference in healthcare globally?
About the job:
The role of Product Analyst will support the release of product features across the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). This will involve collaborative working, planning and hosting workshops to gather release requirements, working closely with a scrum team to break down a software release into epics and stories. Agreeing acceptance criteria and providing supporting material to support delivery. Ensuring that quality documentation is maintained as outlined in the SDLC policy in support of Clinithink’s Quality Management System (QMS).
In the role you will:
- Work with stakeholders to record business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Support the Scrum team in mapping out user experience, breaking down a release into a series of stories, and testing once completed.
- Manage stakeholders to ensure their expectations are aligned with deliverables.
As a person we believe you need to have:
- Demonstrateable experience as a business analyst, product analyst, usability analyst, user experience architect or similar role within a software product organisation.
- Experience of working closely with software engineers, technical architects, software product managers and operations.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK. Read the full role profile on our website and apply via email@example.com
If we do not contact you within 10 days, you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in our company and please do look out for any future vacancies that may interest you. No recruitment agency contact, thank you.