09 January 2012, US – Millions of documents are created and stored every year as a result of delivering care. While the information exists, the knowledge within these records is usually isolated and inaccessible. CEO and co-founder of Clinithink, Dr. Chris Tackaberry talks to Dr. Alan Brookstone of AmericanEHR Partners about how to access this information and make use of historical clinical data to effect change in the health care delivery process.
Listen to this insightful podcast to hear Dr Tackaberry answer the key questions to unlocking the meaning within your data:
- How big is the problem of inaccessible data?
- What tools and technologies can be used to extract data from historical records?
- How to convert unstructured narrative into structured data?
- What is NLP and how is it being used to access information stored in clinical documentation?
- How to leverage integrated technology to be more effective in meeting Meaningful Use criteria?
Do you have a question or comment about this podcast? Contact us at email@example.com or find us on Twitter @clinithink.
AmericanEHR Partners provides physicians, state and federal agencies, vendors, and funding organizations across the United States with the necessary tools to identify, implement, and effectively use Electronic Health Records (EHRs) and other healthcare technologies.
Clinithink’s CLiX technology helps healthcare organizations understand and make use of their clinical data to drive positive change in the healthcare delivery process. for more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org